Robert Half Finance & Accounting VP/Director of Finance in Adairsville, Georgia
My client located in Kennesaw, GA is looking for a VP Finance and reporting to the President
- The VP/Director of Finance is responsible for modeling (developing forecasts, budgets and multi-year plans), analyzing and reporting financial and operational results, developing business cases, and capital planning activities
- Responsible for the efficient financial management of the overall Finance activities within the Business Unit including budget management and control of operational costs
- Own the preparation of budgets, the delivery of accurate monthly financial reports, and the delivery of consistent and reliable forecasts
- Design and deliver financial strategies aligned with the business requirements focused on improving the P&L; performance
- Be responsible for all financial support, integration and risk analysis relating to M&A; and new business activity in the Business Unit
- Developing and coordinating the finance and non-finance KPI metrics required for defining the business performance of the Business Unit
- Leads preparation of annual plan/budgets, forecasts, and multi-year plans taking into account changes in tactical and strategic plans, operations, contract, trends, etc
- Profit/Loss Analysis, revenue analysis, ad-hoc reporting, cash flow analysis
- Identifies, analyzes and tracks trends that impact financial performance (e.g., new/changed product offerings, utilization and operations). Works with key constituents team to identify actionable solutions
- Establishment and maintenance of the financial records in accordance with GAAP.
- Directing the preparation, analysis, interpretation, and delivery of financial statements.
- Responsible for full accounting and budgeting cycles, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations and policies and the maintenance of appropriate internal controls
- Preparation of timely, accurate and useful financial information, performance metrics and financial reporting and analysis for management and investors
- Directs and reviews financial reporting and processes to ensure complete, consistent and accurate accounting and reporting of financial activity, including general accounting
- Analyze, consolidate and interpret financial data, prepare detailed reports, variance analyses and presentations for review by all levels of management
- Will assist with certain cash management, tax and financial planning / analysis functions
- Provides leadership and direction related to identifying, documenting, and assessing the company's internal controls and procedures for financial reporting, in order to ensure ongoing compliance with the internal control provisions
- Identify and implement controls and procedures and reporting cycles to improve methods of controlling, monitoring and reporting key performance metrics
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008890938
Functional Role: VP/Director of Finance
Postal Code: 30103
Compensation: $150,000.00 to $190,000.00 per year
Requirements: Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Have 10+ years of Finance or related experience.
- MBA and or CPA is a plus
- LOCAL CANDIDATES!!!!
- Hyperion experience required!
- Have Strong track record in managing processes / tools improvements
- A demonstrable track record in design and implementation of financial strategies across products, countries or regions to support the delivery of the Financial Plan
- Ability to influence decisions at senior management level with good interpersonal skills-Skill Negotiator
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting, financial variance analysis, product line analytics, and product development analyses, and close process
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!! For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at firstname.lastname@example.org