USG Corporation Helper/Stocker - Albuquerque in Albuquerque, New Mexico
L&W Supply is the largest specialty dealer in North America for drywall, ceilings, steel framing and other building materials used by commercial and residential specialty contractors. L&W Supply currently operates 140 locations across 37 states in the United States. A subsidiary of 110 year old USG Corporation, L&W Supply is part of a 9,000 employees-strong organization committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction and quality in everything we do.
L&W Supply leads the industry in safety ratings, but that’s just the beginning of how we care for our employees. We offer competitive pay, overtime potential, incentives for good performance, and exceptional benefits. Plus, our separate investment and retirement plans help secure your future. We make a conscious effort to retain our best employees and help them build long term careers with us.
Learn more about the possibilities with L&W Supply athttp://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html.
- Knows and follows all applicable safety rules and procedures.
- Accurately distributes and places all specified building materials as indicated on the order ticket.
- Examines and records all material transported to and/or from the delivery site(s). Verifies and records the quantity and type of building material handled.
Responsible for having the delivered product neatly placed and appearing as orderly and presentable as possible. All debris created by the delivery process must be cleaned up and properly disposed of before leaving the job.
Knowledgeable in all applicable building material products.
- Able to unload, transport and position all building materials as required. These materials include 5 gallon pails of joint treatment compound weighing up to approximately 62 pounds. Also included are bundles of wallboard ranging in size from (1/2” x 4’ x 8’) and larger and weighing from 115 pounds and greater per bundle. Approximately 200 to 350 bundles of board are handled on a daily basis with the assistance of a co-worker.
- Able to follow all safe and applicable methods of transporting material from the delivery vehicle, by way of stairways, elevators and boom operations, to the point of stocking/delivery.
- Able to work outdoors on uneven surfaces, in hot and cold weather, and occasionally in rain or snow.
- Must be knowledgeable, trained, capable and licensed/certified by L&W to operate forklift equipment, if needed, often transporting heavy and awkward loads.
Organization: *Albuquerque (CALPLY)-Delivery
Title: Helper/Stocker - Albuquerque
Location: New Mexico-Albuquerque
Requisition ID: 80110048