Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Marketing Intern in Alexandria, Virginia
Kratos Defense and Security is looking for a paid intern for its Marketing Department based in Alexandria, VA to assist with marketing and data management tasks.
This internship provides an opportunity to gain professional work experience in the following areas:
- Planning and execution of tradeshows and events.
- Data Administration (Sugar CRM).
- Development of marketing materials.
- Web marketing.
- Copy editing.
This is a great opportunity to get exposed to many of the functions of the Marketing Department while getting the opportunity to work with many web based systems. And, this is a paid internship which will require up to 40 hours of work per week.
Experience and Skills:
- Seeking a Bachelors degree from an accredited University or College.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Web-based technology and social media.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong MS Office applications skills to include, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively in a team effort.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and strong desire to learn.
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-16-081
Location: Alexandria, VA
Job Type: Internship
Date Updated: September 15, 2016
Job Level: Student/Internship
Years of Experience: Any
Level of Education: Any
Starting Date: ASAP