Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Project Manager in Alexandria, Virginia
- Manage FedRAMP projects.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Efficiently and competently manages project/program problem resolutions (e.g., scope-creep, changed requirements, missed deadlines, etc.)
- Reviews deliverables prepared by project/program teams prior to client delivery.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for the project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes and forecasts project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, IT, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing projects in the Commercial or Federal sectors.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification preferred.
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing IT related projects preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with management and team members.
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-17-004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: October 07, 2016
Job Level: Any
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: More than 5 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP