Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Sr. Sales Operations Analyst in Alexandria, Virginia
Are you curious about what makes a sales organization successful and effective? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment? Do you excel at collaborating with others while also contributing to a high-performance team" Have you demonstrated both strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as excellent communication abilities"
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst position will be part financial analyst, business analyst, and data analyst and leader. As a member of the Sales Operations Team reporting to the VP of Global Sales Operations, this position provides a unique opportunity to proactively engage in multiple areas of focus within sales operations. Through collaboration, communication, & leadership this position will contribute to meaningful decision support and dataset analysis.
The successful candidate will be: (1) a curious individual who can clarify an ambiguous request for information, (2) someone who can develop an in-depth understanding of company sales databases, (3) a person that enjoys sorting through the details and synthesizing data, (4) an individual that can adhere to a specific process and facilitate requests to meet specific deadlines through effective time management, and (5) able to clearly communicate results using a method which meet the needs of the audience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create standard and custom reporting packages and dashboards for business leaders and sales team; establish yourself as the go-to person for all sales data and reports.
- Serve as administrator for Companys sales CRM program, and assist in design and implementation of new CRM system.
- Track, analyze and report on key metrics for standardized weekly, monthly and quarterly updates.
- Interpret external market data to identify opportunities and efficiencies for Kratos Enterprise Sales in the media marketplace.
- Design and own processes to ensure compliance with established rules and policies.
- Create ad-hoc reporting for new projects and business needs as they arise.
- Work with sales and finance leadership to create insightful KPIs/metrics, build better coverage and deployment models, and improve overall sales ops processes.
- Develop and monitor the Sales budget and provide regular reporting to department heads.
- Wrangle data from multiple sources and databases to inform your analyses.
- Understand, document and communicate business rules, data and standard operating procedures.
- Comfortable with mediating and resolving data based disputes among sales teams and sales people, as necessary, with proven ability to weigh both sides of an argument and make an objective decision.
Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- 5+ years of experience supporting a sales organization in a sales operations or finance capacity.
- High level of analytical ability with experience coordinating complex decision-analysis.
- Skilled at developing & presenting executive-level communications and data visualization.
- Proven business partner capable of influencing others.
- Expert level experience with Excel for pivot tables, spreadsheets, and other advanced functions; PowerPoint.
- CRM experience (Sugar, Salesforce.com, etc.).
- Experience designing and building reports and dashboards leveraging multiple data sources.
- Bachelors degree required; with strong academic performance in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other quantitative field.
- Passion for supporting a sales organization and for understanding the sales process.
- Ability to bring creativity to the position while striving for continuous improvement.
- A passion for independent learning and personal development.
- Capable of exercising sound judgment and to instill confidence.
- Meticulous attention-to-detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical aptitude - Ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Ability to adapt to internal policies/ processes / procedures and changing direction of a task/project.
- Outgoing, professional and articulate; great customer & communications skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be reliable and heavily resourceful in solving issues.
- Amiable, professional and enjoys daily interaction with peers and client groups; natural ability to form professional relationships with all levels and departments within the company.
- Travel required - 25%
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-17-005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: October 07, 2016
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: More than 5 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP