Robert Half Finance & Accounting Sr. Tax Analyst (Reggie) in Alpharetta, Georgia
One of the world's largest software providers based in the Alpharetta area, is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to add to their team. This role will assist the Senior Tax Manager in preparing federal and state income tax and franchise tax returns, as well as assists the Tax Department with federal and state audits. Primary Responsibilities :
- Research and evaluate complex tax issues to make recommendations for potential refund opportunities
- Formulate quarterly estimated payment calculations.
- Contribute to Tax provision and FIN48 calculations process on an annual and quarterly basis
- Maintain Fixed Assets
- Perform federal and state research for return preparation, strategic planning, and compile and analyze data, making recommendations based on findings
- Reconcile quarterly Net Operating Losses and income tax payable accounts
Participate in annual and quarterly tax provision process and provide inputs into FIN 48 calculations If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Reggie Whisenton at firstname.lastname@example.org Qualified Candidates will:
Have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Have 3+ years of Corporate Income tax experience with a large company
- A Master's degree in Tax or a CPA certification is required
- Must have previous experience utilizing OneSource, Sage FAS and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in consumer products, retail, manufacturing and/or supply chain
- Prior management experience is required
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!! For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Reggie Whisenton at email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00920-0008822289
Functional Role: Tax Sr.
Postal Code: 30004
Compensation: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
Requirements: Tax - Corporate, Tax - International, Microsoft Excel, OneSource, Tax - Partnership