Fleet Farm ASN Specialist in Appleton, Wisconsin
The ASN (Advance Shipping Notice) Specialist will coordinate the setup and flow of inbound ASN’s and to administer the ASN Chargeback Program. The ASN Specialist will provide support, direction, and coordination of activities in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
ASN Specialist responsibilities include:
- Ensure Team Members are properly trained to perform the functions and responsibilities of recording shipments in Microsoft Access
- Work with Warehouse Management Team on decisions and procedures involving the computer room.
- Work with the Data Integrity department and EDI Specialists, when ASN issues arise.
- Receive and address ASN discrepancies in a timely manner so issues are resolved prior to product arriving.
- Work with IT on program changes that will effectively maintain the chargeback amounts.
- Maintain database to monitor change amounts determined from Accounting and number of vendor occurrences.
- Work with Suppliers on all questions and disputes related to ASN’s and charges.
- Provide a Quarterly ASN Disputes Report to necessary stakeholders and members of Management.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed, including sweeping, dusting, mopping, painting, snow removal, operating balers and paper shredders.
Our commitment to Full -Time Fleet Team Members include:
- 10% Team Member Discount
- Competitive Pay
- Insurance: Life, Health, Vision & Dental*
- Paid Vacation*
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- Paid legal Holidays*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
*Eligibility requirements apply.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have obtained a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); post high school education is preferred. One to three years of related experience and/or training preferred.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), and Warehouse Management System (WMS) is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Mills Fleet Farm forklift license and be able and willing to operate forklifts in a safe manner at all times.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- May be required to work prior to or after normal business hours in order to complete designated assignments.
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25lbs. frequently lift up to 50lbs. and occasionally lift up to 75lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 16-2703
Title: ASN Specialist