Fleet Farm Merchandising Financial Planning Analyst in Appleton, Wisconsin
The Merchandising Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support to a variety of cross-functional teams throughout the Company. This individual will enter data, run reports, analyze store and category performance, correspond with other departments as directed and communicate any concerns to the Merchandising Financial Planning Manager in order to meet desired departmental goals.
Merchandising Financial Planning Analyst responsibilities include:
- Provide accurate and timely Ad-hoc analysis to address existing and new business needs; investigate variances in merchandise reporting and analysis.
- Provide analytical support for and aggregate and organize data from a variety of cross-functional business partners.
- Identify sales trends.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly analytical reports for Merchandising Management as directed by Merchandise Financial Planning Manager.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of cross-functional teams (Buying, Pricing, Data Integrity, Replenishment, Plan-o-gramming, Ecomm, etc.).
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic retail and distribution business practices regarding the ordering, receiving, distribution and sale of retail merchandise in a brick and mortar as well as ecommerce environment.
- Act as an expert in market basket analysis to support the need of the business.
Our commitment fo Full-Time Team Members include:
10% Team Member Discount
Insurance: Life, Health, Vision & Dental
Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
Paid Legal Holidays*
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
*Eligibility requirements apply.
Job Requirements for this position are:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have obtained a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); post high school education and prior retail experience is preferred.
- Must be highly analytical and possess intermediate mathematical skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of applications, with proficiency in Excel and its major functions which include, but are not limited to, pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Retail Management System.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- May be required to work prior to or after normal business hours in order to complete designated assignments.
- The highest degree of confidentiality is expected for all departmental and Company information.
Physical Requirements for this position are:
- Regularly required to sit, and occasionally required to stand/walk.
- Ability to travel by air or other modes of transportation.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 16-2165
Title: Merchandising Financial Planning Analyst