Fleet Farm Planogram Analyst in Appleton, Wisconsin
Planogram Analysts are responsible for planning, creating, and managing planograms for all assigned areas using space planning software. Planogram Analysts will also help analyze store layouts. This includes determining appropriate levels of inventory facings to support sales activity, communicating effectively with the buying and replenishment staffs to ensure maximization of sales, analyzing sales trends, planning appropriate merchandising strategies and ensuring product layout is visually appealing to customers. Planogram Analysts are the primary contact for any internal and external questions or concerns regarding store and merchandise layouts.
A Planogram Analyst is responsible to:
- Create, develop and manage space and floor assignments timely and accurately.
- Create and maintain Planograms (POGs) that will deliver and maintain adequate levels of inventory to support all sales activity, including volatile seasonal and promotional sales activity.
- Maximize effective use of space in our stores. Increase overall profit by effectively determining appropriate levels space for our stores.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively project future sales activity using past sales reporting to help determine space planning needs.
- Assist with store resets as determined by planogram management team.
- Work effectively as a team with the goal to consistently maximize sales and minimize or avoid future problems.
- Actively participate in all group discussions/meetings, brainstorming, and training sessions.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week, however additional hours may be required if circumstances arise.
- Travel, including air travel, may be required based upon business needs. May be required to travel nights and weekends.
- May be required to work prior to or after normal business hours in order to complete designated assignments.
Our Commitment to Full-Time Team Members include:
- 10% Team Member Discount
- Competitive pay
- Insurance: Life, Health, Vision & Dental*
- Paid Vacation*
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- Paid Legal Holidays*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
*Eligibility requirements apply.
Job Requirements for this position are:
- Must have obtained a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); post high school education and/or at least three years of prior retail experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Exceptionally strong computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Retail Management System, JDA Space Planning, JDA Floor Planning and IKB is preferred.
- Superior analytical capabilities with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Function well independently and as a team player.
- Must be flexible, organized and able to work accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- Handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of confidentiality. Confidentiality is expected for all departmental and company information.
Physical Requirements for this position are:
- Regularly required to sit, and occasionally required to stand/walk.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 16-2780
Title: Planogram Analyst