Fleet Farm Training Specialist in Appleton, Wisconsin
The Training Specialist, a position in our Corporate Human Resources Department at our Appleton, WI Corporate Office, will enhance the competencies of Mills Fleet Farm Team Members by designing and administering training programs through multiple learning platforms that will boost Team Member performance in alliance with Mills Fleet Farm’s core values.
The Training Specialist will develop and administer multiple training programs to meet organizational training needs. The Training Specialist will prepare training plans and materials, identify objectives, and provide a wide range of high-quality training and development programs to improve Team Member skills, enhance productivity, improve the quality of work and build loyalty to the Company.
Training Specialist responsibilities include:
- Assess organizational needs and design, develop, and implement learning initiatives that impact both new hires and current Team Members in numerous learning platforms. These include classroom, e-learning, multimedia, and/or on –the-job training. Develop new curriculum and modify existing training materials to meet the needs of the organization.
- Collaborate with external training vendors to deliver tailored training programs and courses.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of training activities and programs through surveys, interviews, and other mediums in consultation with appropriate levels of Management.
- Assist with other Company and departmental initiatives.
- Will work a minimum of 40 hours per week, but additional hours may be required as circumstances arise.
- May be required to work prior to or after normal business hours in order to complete designated assignments.
Our Commitment to Full-Time Team Members Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Insurance: Life, Health, Vision, Dental*
- Paid Vacation*
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- Paid Legal Holidays*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
*Eligibility requirements apply.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); post high school education is preferred.
- Prior Training and Development experience preferred.
- Knowledge of various training platforms desired (individual, classroom instruction, online training, etc.)
- Possess a high level of creativity, exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to effectively present materials to groups while keeping them actively engaged.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and deadline driven.
- The highest degree of confidentiality is expected for all departmental and Company information.
_Physical Requirements for this position are: _
- Regularly required to sit, and occasionally required to stand/walk.
- Ability to travel by air or other modes of transportation.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 16-2227
Title: Training Specialist