Fleet Farm Warehouse Systems Specialist - 1st Shift in Appleton, Wisconsin
The Warehouse Systems Specialist is responsible for providing high-level support to Warehouse Management through the completion of a variety of administrative functions and activities as designated, in order to meet business goals. These functions include but are not limited to: monitoring/recording inbound and outbound traffic, creating warehouse shipments and labels, and processing store transfers and buybacks. The Warehouse Systems Specialist will provide support, direction, and coordination of activities in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures.
A First-Shift Warehouse Systems Specialist will be scheduled 40 hours per week from 4:30am to 3:00pm Monday-Thursday. With this position you will have 3-day weekends with your afternoons and evenings free.
Warehouse Systems Specialist responsibilities include:
- Create Warehouse shipments/labels in a timely manner. Follows through on any email notifications or requests.
- Process store transfers and returned equipment in an efficient manner to provide timely turnaround of product to stores.
- Review miss-scan reports including, but not limited to: Shipping miss-scans, Store Pack miss-scans/consolidation errors, Reserve pending put away and miss-located cases, Lighting pick employee productivity, and old cases not store packed.
- Assist with inventory control and reconciliation of physical inventory. Assist in the completion of process related to year-end physical inventory including, but not limited to: running of related reports and queries to ensure processing is complete, freezing inventory, set up of count teams and locations, monitoring recount personnel and procedures, and maintenance of records.
- Assist in testing of WMS as directed.
- Work closely with Section Leaders from all shifts, Warehouse Management, as well as other staff, including but not limited to, Merchandising and Logistics to communicate all necessary information in a positive way to achieve company goals.
- Assist in the loading/unloading of merchandise off of semi-trailers, flatbeds, and overseas containers.
- Secure merchandise for safe transportation, which may include but not limited to, hand wrapping pallets, using an automatic stretch wrapping machine and/or using metal and plastic banding.
- Be sure that dock safety equipment is in proper working order and is used at all times (wheel chocks, trailer nose jacks, dock plates, hitches, lights, etc.).
Our commitment to Full -Time Fleet Team Members include:
- 10% Team Member Discount
- Competitive Pay
- Insurance: Life, Health, Vision & Dental*
- Paid Vacation*
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- Paid legal Holidays*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
*Eligibility requirements apply.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have obtained a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); post high school education is preferred. One to three years of related experience and/or training preferred.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), and Warehouse Management System (WMS) is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Mills Fleet Farm forklift license and be able and willing to operate forklifts in a safe manner at all times.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- May be required to work prior to or after normal business hours in order to complete designated assignments.
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25lbs. frequently lift up to 50lbs. and occasionally lift up to 75lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 16-2440
Title: Warehouse Systems Specialist - 1st Shift