HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Seasonal Registered Nurse (RN) Heart and Vascular PRN in Arlington, Texas
*RN / Registered Nurse *
Seasonal Position for Heart and Vascular / Cardiac Step-Down
Program Run October 16th, 2016 - May 13th, 2017
Work Schedule: PRN (must be flexible)
Delivers professional nursing care to patient populations in the Heart and Vascular Center which include but are not limited to general cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, stroke and other complex disease states with cardiac and vascular co-morbidities. Performs assessments, follows standards of care and disease specific protocols utilizing the Nursing Process in delivery of care. Maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions.
- Responsible for delivery of professional nursing care for assigned patients, performs nursing assessments / care plan implementation / implementation of treatment / evaluation of treatment / and discharge planning.
- Coordinates care with interdisciplinary team members and ancillary services.
- Responsible for delegation within scope of practice to provide safe and effective care to patient population.
- Current licensure as an RN with the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Prefer one year of recent experience in a telemetry monitored unit.
- Strongly prefer basic computer skills to process order entry and retrieve data.
Seasonal PRN Requirements:
/Candidates for this program must meet required experience levels./
/Two holiday shifts will be required as defined by the Department Manager/Designee./
/Staff members classified in this program will be required to work 2 weekend shifts in each 4 week period./
/No employee of an affiliated HCA facility is eligible to transfer into this program./
Title: Seasonal Registered Nurse (RN) Heart and Vascular PRN
Location: Texas-Arlington-Medical Center of Arlington- Arlington (Dallas/Ft
Requisition ID: 00015-84898