PAE, Inc Chief of Team in Arlington, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Chief of Team
This position is a Pipeline position that is contingent upon availability and is located in Afghanistan.
• The COT will report to the CONUS-based DPM and will be based in Afghanistan.
• The COT will be responsible for in-country (OCONUS) management. Reporting to the COT shall be the DCOT-A) the DCOT-L, the Civil Engineer and the Afghan professional manager.
• The COT will serve as the primary point of coordination for all task order activities in-country.
• The COT shall have full authority to act for PAE on all matters relating to daily operations of the CSSP task order.
• For day-to-day operational requirements, the COT will closely work with the COR, INL/AP and INL/Kabul offices.
• The COT will have overall responsibility for implementation of the work plan and will oversee a host of other responsibilities ranging from managing advisor personnel, coordinating and managing external relations, ensuring timely execution of assistance projects and producing weekly reports on advisor activities for INL.
• The COT will meet with the Afghan General Directorate of Prisons and Detention Centers (GDPDC) Director on a weekly basis.
• Must have ability to possess and maintain a Top Secret security clearance issued by Defense Security Service.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as deputy regional administrator (or equivalent) preferred.
• Minimum 10 years of experience as warden (or equivalent) at a medium to large facility, with experience working with the legislature, court system, and managing personnel required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.