PAE, Inc Construction Manager in Arlington, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
This position is a Pipeline position that is contingent upon availability and is located in DC.
• Train and mentor Afghan Construction Managers (CSSP positions) in planning, coordination, layout and scheduling of construction projects. The Contractor shall propose an adequate number of Afghan Construction Managers to support the current and/or future GDPDC capacity to renovate and construct corrections facilities.
• Oversee construction of infrastructure projects, contractors and manage site supervisors.
• Manage local construction supervisors, and oversee private sector contractors.
• Must be able to secure and maintain MRPT security certification
• Minimum of 8 years progressive experience as a Construction Manager.
• Experience working for an NGO or other international company is preferred.
• Must have willingness to travel to Afghanistan field offices.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.