PAE, Inc GCHR - VWAP Justice Advisor in Arlington, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
GCHR - VWAP Justice Advisor
This position is a Pipeline position that is contingent upon availability and is located in Afghanistan.
• Supervise and formally evaluate the performance of the VWAP Team Lead and National Advisors
• Assure that all VWAP Unit deliverables are met in a timely manner
• Provide substantial support in the recruitment, selection and pre-deployment training of advisors
• Review the Quarterly Progress Reports that are prepared in the field, comparing achievements and milestones of the JSSP team with the Work Plan
• Work closely with other GCHR team members to collaborate with international and Afghan organizations to provide trainings, workshops, seminars, and conferences
• Assure that the work of GCHR VWAP personnel is performed timely and is of high quality
• Develop, oversee and manage all VWAP projects
• Liaise with other International Organization and stakeholders to coordinate activities to achieve established objectives
• Establish coordination among the Ministry of Women’s Affairs, the Elimination of Violence Against Women’s Unit and sections dealing with family issues and the Independent Human Rights Commission
• Report to and perform related duties as assigned by the Section Lead and Deputy Section Lead
• File reports for activities and accomplishments on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, or as otherwise assigned
• Collect, compile, index and prepare for use as reference materials all relevant and current literature on victim/witness services and resources
• Prepare, review and edit VWAP reports for activities and accomplishments on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, or as otherwise assigned
• Prepare and review VWAP advance sheets
• Establish and maintain relationships with key Gender Justice stakeholders including, but not limited to, local government officials; police and prosecutors; international organizations involved in the justice sector, Afghan organizations involved in the justice sector and customary and traditional law actors
• Manage the development of the Gender Justice budget and Purchase Requests (PRs) for all Gender Justice projects
• Prepare VWAP work plans, statements of work and deliverables
• Ensure timely submission of VWAP Unit timesheets, leave, and travel requests
• Report to and perform duties as assigned by the COT and DCOT-A
• Rapidly respond to requests for information from INL, PAE, and the US Embassy, and other duties as directed
• Any other duties as assigned by Section Management
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.