PAE, Inc Logistics Manager in Arlington, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
This position is a Pipeline position that is contingent upon availability and is located in Afghanistan.
• Oversees all logistical, procurement, and inventory efforts and manages the Afghan logistics support staff.
• Manages the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements
• Monitors the building of relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives; and partner with corporate procurement to implement programs and initiatives.
• Participates in locating sources to supply and making comparative evaluations of quality and features, completing and tracking purchase requisitions.
• Ensures that all international shipments are coordinated with our export coordinator.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline. Two years of experience in logistics or related field may be substituted for each year of the 4 years college.
• Must have at least 5 years of professional experience in managing complex programs with significant budgets and procurement requirements, including at least two years of relevant overseas experience. S/he shall have at least three years of personnel management experience.
• Superior interpersonal, writing, and oral skills are required, as is the ability to work well with the military.
• Must be able to obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT)
• Must be medically cleared to serve on contract.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.