PAE, Inc Senior Warden Advisor (Training) in Arlington, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Warden Advisor (Training)
This position is a Pipeline position that is contingent upon availability and is located in Afghanistan.
• Assist GDPDC staff in understanding the need for sustainable training programs and on methods to create and administer a successful and sustainable training program
• Help develop a succession plan and encourage interest in future generations of corrections training leadership.
• Advise and mentor GDPDC Assistant Director for Cultural Development and Training
• Work as a partner with GDPDC staff to foster an environment and build administrative capacity for a realistically sustainable training system.
• Work with GDPDC executives to develop tools to evaluate and select junior GDPDC personnel with leadership potential to make up the next generation of mentees.
• Evaluate and analysis GDPDC training department gender programs and advise on gaps of expertise. Encourage more gender training programs within the provinces and headquarters.
• Must be able to possess/maintain an MRPT certification.
• Minimum 2 years of corrections experience at the management level, with regional or state-level oversight over multiple institutions, field operations, and/or special units
• Minimum 3 years of corrections experience at the associate/deputy warden level, or equivalent.
• Minimum 12 years of experience in corrections, at least two of which must have been in a senior leadership role in the discipline for which the mentor will be advising (e.g., classification and records, training, etc.)
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university plus demonstration of continuing education in the discipline for which the advisor will mentor (e.g., certificate program, special courses, etc.)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.