Sanofi Group Coordinator I - T&E Audit in Athens (U.S.), Georgia
Coordinator I - T&E Audit
Job title: Coordinator I: T&E Audit
Location: Athens, GA
Responsible for the timely and accurate processing and auditing of employee expense reimbursement claims, resolving of employee inquiries and the safeguarding of company assets.
- Performs specialized auditing analysis to determine if submitted expenses warrant reimbursement based on defined company policies.
- Performs random audit analysis on employee expense reimbursement claims following established corporate policies and department operating procedures.
- Performs necessary research and analysis using various tools, including but not limited to Concur, AMEX@Work , and the internet.
- Resolves all outstanding audit issues timely and accurately in order to complete the process.
- Works directly with the Accounts Payable Manager, to review audit results and develop appropriate internal controls and make policy recommendations, as
- Actively initiates recommendations to management on potential areas of non-compliance, mis-use and/or fraud, thus reducing operating costs.
- Responds to ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Handles special projects on an as needed basis, to facilitate personal and professional growth, while ensuring departmental objectives are met.
- Responsible for determining whether to apply additional auditing techniques on a case-by-case basis where suspicious or fraudulent activity is suspected.
- Provides training to internal clients in complex processing &/or problem resolution
- Work in Oracle ERP as needed.
- Education: Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a business function preferred but not required. High school diploma required.
- 3 years of business experience with emphasis on Accounts Payable/Expense Reporting. Prior audit experience a plus.
- Solid mathematical skills and attention to detail/accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Flexible and dependable with good oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, focused & dedicated individual.
- Detail-oriented individual with ability to effectively prioritize duties
- Ability to make decisions within given guidelines.
- Well-developed customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong PC literacy skills (Microsoft Applications, Outlook, Internet, etc.). Oracle experience preferred.
Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health and well-being of a wide range of animals. Merial employs 6,600 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide with over €2 billion of sales in 2014. Merial has three main business areas: pets, farm animals, and veterinary public health. Our pharmaceuticals and vaccines focus on disease prevention and overall health and wellness in animals, and target more than 200 diseases and conditions across a variety of species. Merial is a Sanofi company. For more information, please see www.merial.com ; @Merial
Merial Limited and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic
partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or
liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic
testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Athens (U.S.)
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2016, 11:31:00 AM
Job Type: Regular
Employee Status: Regular