Robert Half-The Creative Group The Creative Group Creative Recruiter in Atlanta - Buckhead, Georgia
Req ID: 149023
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
The Creative Group, a division of Robert Half, specializes in matching top creative, web, advertising, marketing and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from advertising and public relations agencies and Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. As a member of The Creative Group’s team, you will be responsible for new business development, marketing of The Creative Group’s specialized services and recruitment of creative talent.
Apply below and visit creativegroup.com to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional earning potential.
As a Creative Recruiter , your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent base for creative and marketing projects and interim staffing solutions.
- Source candidates using our internal database, job boards, social networking sites, portfolio sites, etc.
- Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships.
- Participate in networking organizations, trade association events, local user groups, and alliance meetings and events.
- Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
- Partner closely with Sr. Recruiters and teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual goals.
- Reports to Division Director.
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Experience in one of the following practice areas is required: online/interactive marketing, web advertising, web design, online content management, e-marketing, mobile strategy.
- Ability to discern creative skills in all aspects of digital media design as well as web content writing.
- Must be well versed in digital media, online marketing, and social media strategies and best practices.
Top Reasons to Work for The Creative Group:
•EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
•PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
•UPWARD MOBILITY – With locations in major markets across the United States and in Canada, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
•TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
•RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World's Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry. (March 1, 2015)
Watch this video to learn more about working at The Creative Group.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.846.1668 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Business Unit: The Creative Group