Robert Half-The Creative Group The Creative Group Staffing Executive TCG SPS in Atlanta - Buckhead, Georgia
Req ID: 128321
The Creative Group (TCG) Staffing Executives are responsible for building and managing a staff of full-time creative professionals to assist our clients with critical interactive, design and marketing project needs. The Staffing Executive works in a team environment with responsibility for recruiting interactive, design marketing professionals with high-demand skills to join our firm as full-time employees and build a consulting career with TCG. Additionally, the Staffing Executive is responsible for marketing, negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Excellent communication and presentation skills are required as you market our services via telephone, email, social media and in-person meetings with hiring managers and technology decision-makers. The Staffing Executive must also recruit, interview, hire and match highly skilled creative professionals with clients on long-term projects. The Staffing Executive is responsible for coordinating ongoing projects to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients, while providing value-added support and management to our Salaried Professionals by providing consistent communication, guidance and performance feedback to our Salaried Professionals.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multitask and persevere in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
- 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in a creative, marketing, advertising or IT-related field is preferred.
Business Unit: The Creative Group