Robert Half Finance & Accounting Controller in ATLANTA, Georgia
Our client, a logistics company in Gwinnett, is currently seeking a Controller for their growing Accounting team. The Controller is a key member of the Accounting team and reports to the VP of Finance. The Controller is responsible for the implementation and administration of company accounting policies, procedures and systems. The Controller will have outstanding technical accounting expertise and provide hands-on leadership for all accounting functions, provide direct day-to-day supervision and development of Accounting Department employees. Responsibilities:
- Review journal entries; enter into general ledger system as necessary during month end close process
- Manage fixed assets
- Supervise accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments
- Prepare and review account reconciliations
- Prepare and perform analysis of financial reports from general ledger and associated reporting tools
- Assist in special projects and reporting
- Assist in the development of policies, systems, and special financial studies.
- Play an important role in the preparation and review of the company's financial statements (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Review and analyze the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement For consideration, please email resumes directly to Nick Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00920-0008867113
Functional Role: Controller
Postal Code: 30340-3504
Compensation: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year
- 6+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant – Preferred
- Master's Degree in Accounting-Preferred
- In depth knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience working with a large ERP system