Sanofi Group Director I - East Region in Atlanta, Georgia
Director I - East Region
The Regional Manager is the first line manager of Sales & Service Representatives within an assigned geography. The incumbent is responsible for establishing objectives, leading and motivating the Representatives to accomplish the sales and planned objectives of the Region within the allocated resources and within the framework of company policies.
Major responsibilities include -
1. Responsible for managing the Sales & Service Teams for achievement of Region Goals.
2. Establishes goals and objectives and for allocation of resources to accomplish Region goals within budget
3. Collaborates with marketing and Vet Services for field activities to support sales & service Region goals
4. Data collection for sales and customer profiles to define opportunities & validation of market dollars as well as targeted products and accounts.
5. Key Account Management implementation and oversight on major accounts
6. Development of competent Team through process of setting goals, providing training and coaching.
7. Develops and nurtures key contacts with customers, as well as key opinion leaders and Agricultural Industry leaders.
8. Recognize and understand the importance of Teamwork and Merial standards and goals and behave and manage in a manner consistent with those standards.
Bachelor's degree in Agribusiness, Animal Science, or related field
10 years in sales/sales mangement or related business activities in the poultry industry in addition to bachelors degree.
This position requires excellent communication and management skills as well as the ability to direct and lead. Negotiation and interpersonal skills are a must. Intermediate computer skills with emphasis on Excel.
Merial Limited and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals. Merial employs approximately 5,600 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide. Merial is the animal health division of Sanofi.
We are a forward-looking company with a proven track record, producing pharmaceutical products and vaccines for livestock, pets and wildlife. We are on the cutting edge of product development and innovation, providing millions of doses worldwide annually to keep livestock and pets healthy.
Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme.
To all recruitment firms: Merial does not accept agency/search firm referrals for this posting, or other postings, without prior written permission from Merial Human Resources. Merial is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Due to tracking regulations, only resumes submitted directly via myHR.sanofi.com/for internal employees and Merial.com/Careers for external applicants can be considered.
Primary Location: United States-US Remote-US Remote
Job Posting: Dec 24, 2015, 11:36:55 AM
Job Type: Regular
Employee Status: Regular