H&E Equipment Services, Inc Operations Manager - Atlanta, GA in Atlanta, Georgia
Operations Manager - Atlanta, GA
H&E Equipment Services, one of the largest integrated equipment dealerships in the nation, has an immediate opening for an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager must be a highly motivated individual that is capable of growing branch revenue and profitability through equipment sales and product support, while performing multiple operational functions.
• Answer all customer and outside sales rep. telephone calls
• Approve & process branch Accounts Payable
• Utilize available IT reports to manage business
• Track and monitor productivity of branch and employees
• Keep abreast of improvements and technological advances in the industry and incorporate innovation into our process
• Promote the capabilities of our Branch
• Develop and maintain yearly operating budget
• Direct the branches safety policy inline with corporate policy
• Assure company policy is carried out in the daily routine
• Direct and monitor the physical plant operation and maintenance
• Evaluate each employee’s performance and value to the company, along with fairly administering corrective criticism and direction to maintain a skilled, productive and efficient workforce
• Review and reconcile inventory
• Collect outstanding debts
• Ensure DOT qualifications are in line with company standards
• Ability to multi-task
• Superior organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be highly motivated
• Ability to assess job applicants’ qualifications regarding experience and knowledge for the position applied for
• Must represent the company in a professional manner at all times
Searching for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees? Join H&E Equipment Services? We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, paid holidays, paid time off and a 401k retirement plan with company match.
H&E Equipment Services was established in 1961. We are a leading supplier of equipment for construction, earthmoving, compaction, paving and material handling customers. In addition to specializing in rentals and sales, we offer extensive repair and maintenance programs with comprehensive parts inventories, mobile service, planned maintenance, fleet management, crane re-manufacturing and more!
As a leader in the heavy equipment industry, we know that our success is a direct result of the hard work and dedication of our employees. Each employee at H&E is a contributing partner in our goal attainment and future growth, which is why we invest in our workforce and offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a friendly environment.
From our corporate office to our branches, we offer career opportunities for individuals that share our core values and work ethic while maintaining the highest standards of honesty and personal integrity. Positions may be available in sales, rentals, parts, service, accounting, information systems, etc.
We provide training designed to give you the skills and tools you need to succeed.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, short and long term disability, cafeteria (Section 125) program, 401K matching plan, PTO (Paid Time Off) and paid holidays.
If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees, H&E Equipment Services is the place for you.
H&E Equipment Services is an Affirmation Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H&E Equipment Services will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.