SAP Principal FICO Business Processes Consultant - North America Virtual Job in Atlanta, Georgia
Requisition ID: 121611
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Business Processes Principal Consultant- facilitates the implementation and support of the SAP Financial Accounting solution to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. In addition, the consultant will partner with the client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same. The consultant will implement, customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed; as well as:
• Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
• Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
• Act as a team lead/Business Processes Principal Consultant and support respective manager(s) in people development tasks
• Develop detailed plan of process implementation
• Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
• Lead industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
• Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
• Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
• Support the internal Finance Consulting Practice with pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP
In addition to a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline, and a minimum of seven years’ progressive experience, the successful candidate will possess:
• A minimum of 10 years SAP consulting experience with at least 5 years in Finance
• Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting processes and best practices
• Expertise in the configuration and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI)
• Overall knowledge of SAP Finance solutions
• Expertise in the integration of Finance with other SAP solutions
• ABAP development and debugging skills a plus
• Overall knowledge of Simple Finance a plus
• Knowledge of asset accounting a plus
• Knowledge of material ledger and/or special ledger a plus
• Experience with ASAP Methodology for Implementation
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
• Strong leadership skills
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: email@example.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA