HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - FSED/Boynton Beach - PD in Atlantis, Florida
Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider, ACLS, PALS
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Registered Nurse - FSED/Boynton Beach - PD
Location: Florida-Atlantis-JFK Medical Center - Palm Beach
Requisition ID: 02873-8432