HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Dietitian PRN in Aurora, Colorado
At TheMedical Center of AuroraandCentennial Medical Plazapatients are our first priority. We take extreme measures to ensure high quality, safe care in the most comfortable setting possible.
Highlights About The Medical Center of Aurora: Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence. Primary Stroke Certification (The Medical Center of Aurora). Two accredited Chest Pain Centers (Main Campus and Centennial Medical Plaza). Ranked the #4 hospital in the Denver metro area and the #4 hospital in Colorado in U.S. News & World Report's 2014-15 Best Hospital Rankings. Level II Trauma Center at our Main Campus. Level IIIa NICU at our Main Campus. Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award Recipient for 2013-2016. State-of-the-art Heart Care Tower on Main Campus. Community Hospital Cancer Program accreditation from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer. NAPBC-accredited Breast Cancer Care Center. Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children affiliation.
- The Dietitian supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
- The Clinical Dietitian is responsible for the nutrition care of assigned patients, assesses nutritional needs, develops and implements nutrition care plans, monitors response to therapeutic diet/support, and participates in patient and staff education.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures to provide quality nutrition care in a timely manner.
- Communicates with medical, nursing staff, FANS employees, patients and families, and other health care professionals to assure that individual patient care needs are met.
- When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
/The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality./
*Licensure/Certification/Registration: * * American Dietetic Association Registration Registered Dietitian within 6 months of hire.
* Bachelor of Science or Arts and/or Masters Degree in Food & Nutrition or Dietetics from an accredited college or university.
* Minimum of 1-2 years clinical experience in an acute care facility preferred.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply now!
Title: Dietitian PRN
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-59435