The GEO Group Correctional Specialist I in Aurora, Illinois
Protocol Government Solutions/BI is EXPANDING! We have several new positions available in our FULLY REMODELED facility in Aurora, IL! Protocol/BI has Permanent Full-time jobs available with EXCELLENT benefits and tremendous growth and career path opportunities!
Do you aspire to be a Team Lead, Supervisor, Trainer, Quality Assurance Specialist or Manager? 97% of our employees in these positions started as Correctional Specialists and were promoted up! We are adding to our team due to new business and have several Correctional Specialists (Customer Service Rep) positions In Aurora, IL available now!
**Strong demand for bi-lingual (fluent English & Spanish) applicants**
This is an entry-level position. The starting wage at our Aurora, IL facility is $10.75 per hour.
* Prior customer service experience preferred – however no experience is necessary - we are willing to train the right individuals
* New hires are eligible to begin receiving Pay-for-Performance MONTHLY BONUSES after 90 days!
* Premium paid for bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
* Medical after 30 days
* Dental, vision, legal, additional life after 90 days
* Unscheduled Paid Time Off (can be used as sick days)
* 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (pro-rated during the 1st year); up to 6 weeks PTO annually, over time
* 9 Paid Company Holidays
* Tuition Reimbursement (Let us help you with your education costs!)
* Extensive Employee Discount Programs (Autos, Cell Phones, Computers, Movie Tickets, Gym memberships)
* Much, much more!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Communicates through inbound and outbound telephone calls from consumers to provide answers to questions and resolve problems.
* Accurately documents and updates records in required systems.
* Provides a timely response to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Understands all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively. Where applicable, communicates with customer to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
* When requested, upsells and/or cross-sells products or services to customers where appropriate.
* Communicates feedback and progress to management.
* Maintains diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
* Escalates customer complaints and/or calls through the appropriate channel to management.
* Provides feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
* Makes recommendations to implement improved processes.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.