Allergan Rep, Inside Sales in Austin, Texas
Rep, Inside Sales
Austin, Texas, United States at http://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/821/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Oct 10, 2016Post Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.We are currently networking for future opportunities in our Inside Sales team in Austin, TX.
This Innovative Inside Sales team delivers strong sales performance, commitment to people and dedication to doing what’s right, is seeking self-motivated, solution-focused and change-agile sales representatives. We have three groups that they cover
These sales representatives will play a key role in the buy & bill industry by partnering with new and emerging customers within the Facial Aesthetics Industry. Role responsibilities include providing best in class products, with a customized business approach that creates a positive experience for customers and patients.
Sales representatives will play a key role in the pharmaceutical industry by partnering with new and emerging customers within the Medical Dermatology field. Role responsibilities include providing best in class products, with a customized business approach that creates a positive experience for customers and patients.
Sales representatives will play a key role in the pharmaceutical industry through delivery of support to Primary and Specialty offices. Role responsibilities include providing samples and resources that creates a positive experience for customers and patients.
· Places outbound tele-service calls to a defined and assigned target list of healthcare professionals and offer samples and resources;
· Achieves/exceeds established daily and monthly productivity goals for phone time, call count and revenue, with an emphasis on growing and retaining their existing customer base.
· Process inbound customer calls related to product samples and literature programs in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Fosters the growth of a strong customer base through creating positive customer interactions and building strong customer relationships;
· Answer questions about the process of securing product samples and literature, including forms, emails, and faxes;
· Provides customer with account information, detailed instructions on order placement and product shipment processes, and pertinent contact information;
· Provide information about additional sources of information regarding products, such as referral to website or appropriate call center representative; escalates issues in a timely matter;
· The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all company internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. Company requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements and objectives
Bachelors Degree Required
Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
Track record of earning strong commissions, the ability to work independently, highly organized and superior communication skills.
Ability to travel up to 20% travel required.