Vail Resorts Production Assistant - Winter Seasonal in Avon, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company , and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist in all forms of TV8 production. This includes camera operation, audio board and graphic operation for Good Morning Vail and all live shows. This position will also be responsible for producing, shooting and editing assigned production projects including client commercials, interviews and TV8 Out & About series videos. This position will also require nightly shifts on a weekly basis.
• Operate studio and remote camera for live show.
• Run audio board for live show.
• Run graphic generator for live show.
• Set up and strike set
• Greet and help guests for show. Floor directing for talent and guests.
• Set up equipment for TV8 production shoots
• Operate Canon EOS DSLR cameras, GoPro cameras, DJI Osmo camera for production shoots
• Capture, organize and edit video content
• Produce, coordinate, shoot and edit Out & About segments
• Work independently on assigned video projects
• Work 2-3 nights per week when needed
• Work weekends, holidays and afternoon/evening shifts for special projects
• Work early mornings
• Function in and contribute to collaborative team environment
• Attend weekly staff meetings
• Dress professionally
• Contribute to TV8 social media platforms
• Other tasks and duties as assigned
• college degree, in related field - Required
• 2-3 years previous experience in related field - Preferred
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition) - Preferred
• Experience with Canon EOS DSLR cameras - Preferred
• Experience with Social Media - Preferred
• Ability to ski/snowboard with camera/video equipment - Required
• Ability to lift 60 pounds of equipment - Required
• Valid Drivers License - Required
• Strong Microsoft OS and basic Mac knowledge - Preferred
• Read, write, speak, english - Required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]