Comcast Supervisor Accounts Receivable in Baltimore, Maryland
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supervising the daily activities of a designated team to
ensure superior collection management and a smooth efficient workflow.
Responds to internal and external customer inquiries. Supports the
development of Accounts Receivable Representatives and manages
individual and team productivity and performance. Coordinates and
supervises the daily activities of business support, technical or
production staff. Sets priorities for the team. Assigns tasks and checks
work at regular intervals. Customarily and regularly directs the work
of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Supervises a team of Accounts Receivable representatives,
establishing performance goals, providing focus and performance reviews,
and supporting team and individual employee development.
- Partners with Accounts Receivable Manager to develop and lead an effective
Accounts Receivable team to achieve clearly defined, realistic productivity
- Provides coaching and feedback on employee performance that ensures
consistency and a high level of customer service. Analyzes and actively
manages quantitative and qualitative performance metrics and
communicates information to manager and staff in order to promote
service excellence and individual personal growth.
- Facilitates positive employee relations by fostering an environment of
open communication, approachability, and fair and consistent treatment
of employees. Fosters a climate of mutual respect that values the
contributions of individual team members and maximizes the diverse
talents of each employee.
- Supports team members in problem solving and addresses escalated
internal and external customer issues in a responsive, timely, and
accurate manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Partners with manager to develop effective cross-training programs for
personal development and to maximize efficiencies.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer