State Street Application Developer - Senior Associate - WebSphere in Bangalore, India
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated, energetic, and technology savvy. Can work independently or as part of a development team in a highly competitive and fast paced environment. The individual must have strong communications skills, as he or she will be responsible for interacting with the business, our clients, and other IT areas developing integration solutions.
Successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of hands on development experience in middleware integration and enterprise messaging.
- Experience in developing integration solutions using IBM WebSphere Message Broker/IIB (v8 and above), IBM WebSphere MQSeries (v7.5 and above), and/or other similar integration products and tool sets.
- Experience in developing code in Java and/or ESQL. Knowledge in C++ a plus.
- Experience with UNIX and shell scripting.
- Solid understanding of different transmission protocols.
- Experience with or knowledge of vendor products like Secure Transport, Fix Engine, SWIFT Alliance Access/Gateway, NDM, etc. a plus.
- Experience with or knowledge of SWIFT (ISO15022, ISO20022), FpML, FIX, and other industry standards is a plus.
- Experience in or knowledge of Agile or Industrialized Agile a plus.
Successful candidate’s primary responsibilities include:
- Developing integration solutions and services.
- Evangelizing our products and service offerings with our various businesses, other IT areas and our clients.
- Creating and maintaining Functional Specifications, Release Notes, Production Implementation Plans, Unit & Integration Test Plans, etc.
- Provide 24x7 Level 4 support as part of the CORE integration team, to support our global platforms and our various business areas that leverage our solutions and services.
State Street Job ID: 159197
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Application Developer - Senior Associate - WebSphere
Job ID: 159197
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: India - Bangalore