SAP Associate Development Architect- Hybris Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 127400
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Custom Development is a global organization dedicated to delivering innovative custom solutions to meet our customers unique business process needs. We deliver a full lifecycle of custom development services from strategic planning, risk assessment, development and quality assurance to maintenance. With development centers in US, Germany, India, China & Japan, we are able to leverage a global delivery model that utilizes the specific strengths of each location. To ensure excellence in execution, all development is delivered by following our solidly defined methodology. SAP Custom Development helps customers maximize the value of our customers' technology investments and can ultimately help to enhance their competitive advantage.
The Global Execution team within SAP Custom Development is chartered with executing custom development projects and related services, where success is measured by effectively leveraging our ability to deliver those projects on-time, on-budget and with superior quality. As part of the Execution team, you will be responsible for high level business process and requirements analysis, architecting solutions utilizing appropriate technologies across various SAP components and application areas, creating solution definitions, functional specifications and design documents as required, overseeing development, support and training with all documentation, together with testing, production and go-live aspects according to the SAP Custom Development methodology.
B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA with an aggregate score
of 70% or above from IIT/NIT/any Premium
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• 8-10 years of experience with minimum 2 years of experience working with Hybris
• Expertise in the design and development of web based applications using standard design patterns
• Experience in ERP/CRM solutions would be a plus
• Good understanding of development methodologies and processes
• Experience in executing geographically distributed projects and working with culturally diverse work-groups
• Experience in leading sub-teams and delivering successful results
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Flexibility when working with colleagues of
different cultural background
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Perform high-level analysis of customer business processes and requirements to support project evaluations with proposed solutions.
• Perform detailed analysis of customer business processes and requirements to produce custom solution specifications for complex and large projects.
• Play a ‘Trusted Advisor’ role to the customer on Technology topics
• Provide direction to development teams for custom solution realization and participate, as necessary, in coding, testing, documentation and maintenance support activities.
• Jointly responsible for ensuring the quality of the solution along with the project manager
• Guide, influence and support team members to accomplish the team’s technical and schedule goals
• Effective change management on projects by analyzing the impact of any new requirements on the project scope & timelines
• Help the sales teams shape deals, through evaluations, estimations, and participation in the presales cycle for creating competitive positioning of Custom Development
• Driving adoption of newer cutting edge technology within the organization through knowledge sessions, adoption of the same in the solution, etc
• Work closely with internal SAP, external partners and customer teams to ensure successful project completion.
• Be a multiplier of your skills by actively mentoring other technical resources on your team
• Enhance existing skills continually and seek new areas for personal development
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection