SAP Associate Development Architect Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 127185
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Position Title: Partner Innovation Architect
(P&I/Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services)
Within SAP’s Product and Innovation organization, Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services (PLS) is a dedicated service line responsible for supporting SAP’s overall partner strategy which focuses on providing comprehensive value to our customers through partner products
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The PLS partner strategy strives to support co-innovation and collaboration with partners to deliver more value to customers and ultimately help SAP broaden its product portfolio for our customers. We aim to ensure high quality and seamless integration of SAP partner products through qualifications, certifications, and related services, all of which contributes to a comprehensive value proposition for customers. We deliver end to end value to partners starting from reviewing their innovation ideas, supporting them during the build phase and eventually helping partners getting their end products brought into the right available partnership models. PLS services partners globally from 9 locations with the larger teams present in Bangalore, Germany and United States
We’re looking for technical leads/architects based out of Bangalore, who would be working closely with our partners in taking their ideas to marketable solutions
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Build excellent working relationship with Product Management, Development, internal Partner organizations, Partners and PLS teams
• Identify the right development teams to review partner’s ideas, guide architecture decisions with partners based on industry standards and best practices, integration guidelines, lead adherence to architectural principles, SAP product-specific guidelines/standards
• Conduct onsite/remote partner enablement workshops during the engagement cycle, in topics such as HANA, S/4 HANA, IoT, HCP, etc.
• Liaison with development/product management/portfolio teams to identify the whitespaces which can be routed to partners for development
• Champion business development efforts to create opportunities for partners to leverage wide range of services available to them from PLS
• Work as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science or Information Science
• Business process and application knowledge of one or more SAP products
• Deep Technical knowledge in at least two or more technology topics such as ABAP, HANA, HCP, HCI, S/4 HANA, IoT technologies with basic knowledge of others
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and logical skills
• Proactive work attitude and ability to drive project or task
• Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience, at least 4 years in SAP product and technologies
• Expertise in architecting SAP on-prem or cloud based applications and/or product is a plus
• Experience in complex development projects
Position Level: T2 or T3
Expected Travel: 0-10%
Work Area: Software development
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection