SAP Demo Solutions Specialist Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 119210
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Hybris Marketing Demo Specialist
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
Work area: Pre-sales Solution Engineering
Employment type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: Demo Specialist / Senior Demo Specialist
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The CEC Demo and Support organization team is an integral part of the sales cycle and even more importantly of the pre-sales cycle. As the “CEC Demo and Support” team member, you will be responsible for building custom demos for the presales and as well be involved in setting up integrated solutions landscape to support organizations like pre-sales, sales and solution management on a worldwide basis. This project will result in demonstration systems and compelling content which allows SAP to showcase the power of the CEC portfolio and its solutions throughout the world. This will include the entire CEC portfolio of solutions, including on premise CRM and SD, Cloud for Customer, hybris Commerce, SAP hybris Marketing, SAP HANA based technologies etc.
This new landscape must support development of customer specific demos and content, to display the power of the SAP solutions. Additionally, the team continuously needs to adjust, improve and innovate the content and delivery models to incorporate the newest technologies (e.g. Cloud, Mobile, in Memory, etc.) and to ease the consumption of content by SAP personnel, but also by partners and customers.
EXPECTATION AND TASK
· Develop, maintain and support Demo Content
· Provide critical demo support and handle customer messages and provide resolution
· Communicate with Sales and Pre-sales Solutions Engineer to understand the complete demo
requirement and assist in content related aspects.
· Think ahead of the curve and take appropriate initiatives to improve quality of deliverables and
· Have a high customer focus and manage customer expectations in a responsive manner
· Escalate issues well in advance and suggest alternative approaches
· Be flexible in taking up different tasks in the project and work in different time zones
· Interact with Other Stakeholders like Solution engineering, Solution Management and Product
Management within SAP
· Flexible to work on multiple solutions
· Enhance skills and competencies by adhering to the development plan
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Good learning capability and quick to adapt to changes
· Good Team player – willing to work as one team to achieve the goal of the team, willing to share knowledge with other team members
· Good communication skill
• Strong work ethic – committed to doing what it takes to get the job done within realistic time expectations
• Ability to work independently – identify problems, initiate follow-up to final resolution
• Ability to take the ownership for the task given
• Ability to meet realistic timelines for deliverables
· Expert level CRM Marketing, Hybris Marketing skills.
· Having strong business knowledge/understanding of Customer Relationship business processes
· Good knowledge on ABAP, HANA development
Good knowledge on FIORI
· Understanding of cloud architecture
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection