The Hospitals of Providence LVN/LPN PRN Rotating Shift in Bartlett, Tennessee
The LPN will serve as a medical/wellness professional to conduct health screenings/community outreach/ wellness services at a variety of settings (health fairs, hospital, flu vaccine clinic). These positions typically consist of part-time/flexible/per diem hours. The LPN will provide will conduct screening, education in accordance with legal, Hospital practice, departmental policies and procedures, and established standards of nursing care and practice as defined by the state of Tennessee.
· Must have the ability to travel and make face-to-face visits with members. Client interactions may take place in a variety of settings; including but not limited to hospitals, event facilities.
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills required.
· Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and organize multiple priorities.
· Ability to move between company work stations and departments; ability to communicate on telephones and operate general office equipment, including computers.
· Proficient in any of the following additional areas a plus:
o Manual blood pressure readings
o Body Fat/Body composition testing
o Cholesterol check
o Health Coaching
Education Graduation from a Licensed Practical Nurse program and current Tennessee licensure.
Experience : Minimum 1 year experience in a health care setting such as home care, acute care, physician office and/or social or human service agencies.
Community Outreach or Clinic experience preferred.
ProfessionalRequirement : Current LPN licensure.
Certifications: BLS Certification
Organization: Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Title: LVN/LPN PRN Rotating Shift
Requisition ID: 1605048094