Citi Agile Business Analyst in Belfast, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16049163
CAST Technology is a fast-paced, expanding global team developing innovative solutions for Asset Servicing, Tax and Client Statements Technology within the Operations Technology (CMOT) division of Markets and Securities Services Technology (MSST). We are looking for creative and collaborative people to join our strategic asset servicing program (ASPEN). ASPEN is a highly innovative and unique front-to-back solution covering Global Markets, Global Custody, Global Funds and Direct Custody which will put Citi ahead of the competition globally. We are looking for diverse, dynamic and exciting team members, who enjoy change and innovation in a highly-motivated, self-organising environment.
We are currently looking for an experienced, talented, and ambitious agile business analyst in Belfast to work with our Product Owner and global ASPEN scrum teams. Successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate top-class collaboration and leadership skills, to join a team that is self-organising and dynamic. In return we offer the opportunity to work with talented creative people around the world, and develop your business analysis skills on a unique, global strategic program
• Participating in workshops with key stakeholders to capture user stories.
•Refining user stories, ensuring they have clearly defined and testable acceptance criteria.
• Working closely with the Scrum teams, contributing to functional design and ensuring technical solution meets requirements and functional solution.
• Working closely with the QA and UAT test teams to ensure test scripts are well defined and fit for purpose.
• Supporting UAT to investigate and assist in resolution of defects raised.
• Demonstrating completed user stories to stakeholders.
• Maintaining functional specifications
• Working closely with Product Owner and other Business Analysts within the program to ensure integrity of the end-to-end solution.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline
• Business and functional analysis experience.
• Experience in designing system solutions to meet business requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT based program or a general degree with strong IT Business Analyst/ Functional Design experience.
• Experience in writing and refining user stories.
• Experience of working in Scrum
• Asset Servicing experience desirable
• Banking experience required preferred, but will consider candidates with strong functional design experience
• Experience working on a large, global program preferred
• Proven experience as an agile business analyst.
• Negotiation – ability to agree a solution that will meet the business problem
• Presentation – ability to present functional solutions/options to internal clients
• Collaboration – working in a global team
• Experience with SQL an advantage.
• Experience with data modelling.
• Experience with UML diagrams
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing diversity. Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer