Citi Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 1 in Belfast, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Transaction Processing
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16060373
This role is within Futures and OTC Clearing Operations and is specific to EMEA ETD clearing The role will be based in Belfast
Exchange Traded Derivatives services both internal and external clients trading futures and options globally. Citi is restructuring its operations team and is looking for dynamic individuals to help Citi become a market leader in the provision of ETD trading and clearing services.
The responsibilities of the function can be broken down into 4 components
• Servicing ETD Clients
• Support other lines of businesses in ETD
• Business Development and Control
• Business Administration
The jobholder should be able to work well in a team environment and should be able to function without close supervision.
The role requires strong organisation skills and the drive to build the operational structure over a product that is operating within an ever changing regulatory and market infrastructure landscape and is committed to ensure Citi remains a leader in class.
Providing oversight of the off-shore clearing team, ensuring
all trade date transactions/ notifications are processed in a timely and risk focused manner, ensuring we operate in accordance with our CCP and regulatory commitments.
Escalation of all issues in relation to trade date transactions/ notification to the relevant support group in a timely manner, minimizing Citi’s exposure to risk and ensuring we endeavour to contribute to the running of an orderly market place.
Activity contributing to the team performing to the expected standard ensuring we offer the highest level of service to all clients (internal and external)
• Process all trade date activity over the multiple EMEA markets supported by the EMEA Trade Management Team via ClearVision
• Ensure that trades and break resolutions are performed accurately and in a timely manner
• Know your account structures in detail ensuring trades are cleared to the correct entities.
• Enhance STP and be pro-active to improve the flow
• Fully aware of the market risks and make sure they are well under control
• Market Research
• Full understanding and capabilities of Citi web portal
• Support queries from other areas: control, finance, risk, credit
• Engage other teams within the Bank to share expertise where necessary
• Educated to degree level in Business, Finance, Mathematics an advantage but not essential
• ‘A’ level in Mathematics an advantage but not essential
• Industry exams e.g. FCA module exams or a full affiliate status
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
• Extremely focused and dedicated to deliver a first class service to our clients.
• Excellent communications skills (written / verbal) at all organisational levels.
• Results/task orientated with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to manage and prioritise effectively and resolve conflicting priorities.
• Ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously.
• Takes Initiatives
Valuing diversity. Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer