Citi Credit Flow Middle Office Analyst in Belfast, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16067293
To provide support to the FI Bond Sales desk. Supporting EM FX, Local Markets and Credit Sales people including Client service support for our Business covering Credit Default Swaps, FX, IRS, CDS and FRA’s
This team is the main point of contact for the desk for allocations. The timeliness of our support and response is crucial to the successful running of the department. The individual will be key point of contact for the business driving many of the primary initiatives around process improvements through to regulatory adherence.
• Responsible for supporting the EM FX, Local Markets and Credit Desk trades from inception to settlement covering Derivative products and Cash products.
• Coverage of clients for the Derivative process, in allocations, novations and new account set ups.
• FX activity attributed to EM business
• Control functions: Allocations, EOD reports, Novations, Daily Dashboards for Control reports, System exception tools for unmatched sales deals, confirmations problems, pre settlement reports, Derivative exception and control reports.
• Understanding New account process from Onboarding to include AML and KYC knowledge.
• Working closely with other Middle Office’s and relevant Operations groups to ensure that risk management is correctly reflected by trade bookings and other internal areas to improve efficiencies for control and MIS reporting
• Single Point of Contact for specific Platinum and Priority level clients, focus on remediation and issues with specific clients within your remit, tasks to include remediation of clients’ accounts if required, producing monthly MIS as well as ad hoc queries from clients covered
Proficient PC skills including Excel and Microsoft packages.
Strong communicator, able to liaise confidently with internal and external customers and confidently discuss/explain process flows and market practice with desk. Can work effectively in a pressurised trading floor environment.
Experience working with Fixed Income products, preferably in a Middle Office, Operations, or Product Control capacity.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they demonstrate they can meet the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.