Citi Fixed Income Middle Office Analyst in Belfast, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16068573
• Ensure quality control over the trade details input into the Front Office risk management/trade capture system(s) by addressing discrepancies in the trade booking versus the Front Office execution parameters
• Manage and maintain controls over trade life cycle events including novations, unwinds, and amendments
• Analyze and comment on daily front-to-back reconciliation and exception reports
• Investigate or escalate queries raised by Operations, Legal/Compliance, and Product Control while working towards a final resolution
• Review static and market data for accuracy and completeness
• Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting to the trading desk and Middle Office management
• Participate in special projects including, but not limited to performance analysis, implementation and support for new trading initiatives, and providing specifications and testing for new technologies
• Minimum of 2:1 (or expected) in a finance of economics related degree
• Strong Excel skills (VBA a major plus).
• Must be creative and open-minded as the Middle Office is looking to find the best possible solution for issues.
• Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment and under tight deadlines, as part of a team, and be incredibly self-motivated.
• Candidate must be hard working, keen to learn and an interest in financial markets would be a benefit.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer