Citi Operations Analyst (Recruitment) in Belfast, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16061420
Support resourcing operations and vendor management across EMEA reporting into the Resourcing Vendor and Operations Manager. Provide support for a range of processes and projects relating to resourcing policies and procedures, as well as outsourced provider agreements. Be the central point in Citi EMEA for coordinating recruitment data and information.
The Resourcing Team is the specialist function within HR supporting the business hiring needs across Citi. EMEA Resourcing Vendor and Operations team manages relationships and operational cooperation with recruitment vendors across 54 EMEA countries. It also takes care of all operational aspects of recruitment delivery in the region, including recruitment financials, intercompany agreements, recruitment policies, risk and controls, reporting and recruitment systems. . The new hire will lead several activities connected with both recruitment operations and RPO vendor management across EMEA.
• Support the Resourcing Vendor and Operations Manager on regional and global projects, covering policies, processes, vendor implementation and technology
• Act as the recruitment systems liaison, working with our global teams on system requirements and enhancements
• Act as an EMEA coordinator for various regional and global recruitment initiatives
• Coordinate distribution of recruitment information across the region, providing regional and cross business oversight
• Support production of guidelines and policy, as well as any necessary training
• Act as the on-going liaison point between the resourcing team, outsource provider and internal teams for resourcing projects
• Work with compliance, data security and policy review teams on policy implementation and adherence to current policy guidelines
• Manage local recharging process of vendor costs in collaboration with finance team
• Manage any local governance processes that require recruitment input, for example inter-company agreements for services provided from one legal entity to another
• Manage the risk and controls agenda, overseeing local policy compliance and testing required
• Monitor vendor performance by regularly connect with the vendor on operational topics
• Act as the on-going liaison point between resourcing and the HR Shared Services team that supports recruiting and onboarding, driving process improvement
• Management and oversight of relationship between international units of Citi from a recruitment operations point of view. Collaborate with vendor teams, HR teams, and the business. Ensure that all agreements and approvals are in place and up to date.
• Extensive years of specialist-level experience from a professional HR/Recruitment organisation preferred.
• Experience in Financial Services or Insurance organizations would be beneficial
• Project management and/or project coordination experience preferable
• Relationship management experience and ability to interact with various stakeholders across different geographies
• Strong ability to make data understandable and useful for stakeholders
• Ability to utilise reporting tools is beneficial
• Ability to influence and negotiate with internal stakeholders regionally and globally
• Bachelor/Master degree preferred but not mandatory if balanced by relevant business experience
• Strong individual execution skills. Ability to drive and execute tasks with minimal supervision
• Strong work ethics
• Interpersonally active
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable with MS Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
• Budget/finance aware
• Fluent in English
• Confidence and influencing
• Positive attitude and team player
• Planning and organising
• Attention to detail
• Resilience and tenacity
• Business acumen
• Cultural awareness
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer