Citi Operations Analyst (Recruitment) in Belfast, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16061420
Support resourcing operations and vendor management across EMEA reporting into the EMEA Lead for Recruitment Operations and Vendor Management. Provide support for a range of processes and projects relating to resourcing policies and procedures, as well as outsourced provider agreements. Be the central point in Citi EMEA for coordinating recruitment data and information and the recruitment invoicing and recharging process.
The Resourcing Team is the specialist function within HR supporting the business hiring needs across Citi. EMEA Resourcing Operations and Vendor Management team manages relationships and operational cooperation with recruitment vendors across 54 EMEA countries. It also takes care of all operational aspects of recruitment delivery in the region, including recruitment financials, intercompany agreements, recruitment policies, risk and controls, reporting and recruitment systems. The new hire will coordinate and support several activities connected with both recruitment operations and RPO vendor management across EMEA.
• Support the Resourcing Vendor and Operations Team on regional and global projects, covering policies, processes, vendor implementation and technology
• Prepare and communicate project updates to stakeholders and colleagues for various initiatives
• Act as the regional recruitment systems liaison, working with our global teams on system requirements and enhancements
• Coordinate distribution of recruitment information across the region, providing regional and cross business oversight
• Demonstrate an understanding of resourcing policies and procedures, and provide any necessary training across the region as and when required
• Support the Resourcing Vendor and Operations team, compliance, data security and policy review teams on changes to policy, policy implementation and ensuring adherence to current policy guidelines
• Manage invoicing and recharging processes of vendor and recruitment costs across the region in collaboration with finance and the Resourcing Vendor and Operations teams
• Support the risk and controls agenda, strengthen a culture of risk awareness, monitor corrective action plans, co-ordinate required sample testing and relevant reporting
• Collaborate with vendor teams. Manage and co-ordinate required agreements and approvals.
• To manage the EMEA recruitment collaborate and SharePoint sites for Graduate and lateral (experienced hire) Resourcing
• To promote a proactive culture within the team and identify opportunities for process improvement
• Previous experience of managing invoicing processes and budgets
• Experience of using applicant tracking systems (Taleo/Avature)
• Project coordination experience
• Previous experience from a professional HR/Recruitment organisation preferred.
• Experience in Financial Services would be beneficial
• Relationship management experience and ability to interact with various stakeholders across different geographies
• Strong ability to make data understandable and useful for stakeholders
• Ability to utilise reporting tools is beneficial
• Ability to influence and negotiate with internal stakeholders regionally and globally
• Strong individual execution skills. Ability to drive and execute tasks with minimal supervision
• Strong work ethics
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable with MS Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint) / highly IT literate
• Budget/finance aware
• Fluent in English
• Bachelor/Master degree in preferred but not mandatory if balanced by relevant business experience Competencies
• Confidence and influencing
• Positive attitude and team player
• Planning and organising
• High attention to detail
• Resilience and tenacity
• Business acumen
• Cultural awareness
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer