RadioShack Assistant Manager in BELLEVILLE, Illinois
Assistant Store Manager
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to continue your professional growth by becoming a Store Manager, RadioShack is for you. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about RadioShack’s history and ready to help us write a new chapter as we move forward under the private ownership of General Wireless Operations, Inc.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you are empowered to assist in developing and leading an innovative, motivated store team dedicated to helping our customers discover new ways to connect with technology. You will play an active role in the store’s overall success on the sales floor creating an exceptional customer experience, and you will be rewarded for your success.
As a Successful Assistant Store Manager You Will:
- Take a self-lead, active role in your training and development to become a Store Manager.
- Lead by example by greeting every customer with energy and an enthusiasm about technology.
- Surround yourself with a great team by supporting the Store Manager with recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and developing the right talent.
- Empower your store team to own the results and to take accountability for their performance in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Provide customers cutting-edge product and service solutions in a friendly, confident and knowledgeable manner.
- Connect with your community as an advocate of the brand to create a loyal RadioShack customer base by becoming your neighborhood electronics store.
- Show pride in your store by maintaining exceptional store standards through leading by example and delegation of stocking, cleaning, and merchandising expectations.
- Forge strong business relationships with our vendor partners, particularly our Sprint locations within our stores.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and project management skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- If you join the RadioShack team, you will enjoy a fun environment where the more you sell, the more you earn, and you will be rewarded for your store’s overall performance.
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other insurance plans available
- Flexible Spending Accounts
*WE ARE A MILITARY FRIENDLY EMPLOYER *
and recognize that your experience makes you a valuable candidate for this position.
RadioShack is your neighborhood technology resource – enabling Consumers and Makers alike to find what they need to connect and power their lives. Est. 1921.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace.
Posted: April 13, 2016