Ocwen Financial Technical Writer, Corporate Training in Bengaluru, India
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action while growing your career.
• Write consistent, concise, easy-to-understand, plain language procedures intended for new hire audiences.
• Create desktop procedures consistent with and resulting from regulatory, compliance, and legal changes.
• Work with business unit contacts to ensure such updates made within compliant timeframes.
• Gather, assess and confirm interpretation of new and/or changing business practices.
• Maintain open communication with departmental contacts to monitor the effectiveness of existing desktop procedure documentation and to ensure the Corporate Training Team is kept abreast of procedural changes.
• Develop and maintain procedures adhering to the internally developed process.
• Develop, update, and maintain the desktop procedures in an online environment.
• Provide Instructional Designers / Trainers updates to ensure instructional material is being developed from the most current desktop procedures.
• Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
Key Result Areas (KRA):
• Build relationships and support business units with determining what needs to be documented, creating documentation, understanding cross-functional impacts, ensuring accuracy and communicating business task changes.
• Write clear and concise procedures followed by associates at the desktop level. The procedures are used to train new hires and existing associates how to perform the required job tasks and notify them when the job tasks have changed.
• Any Graduate.
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location :
Work Location :
Bangalore Pritech 2
6B, 5th Floor, Pritech Park, Block 12,, Sarjapur, Marathhalli, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur Village
Bangalore - 560103
Job Posting :
Sep 15, 2017, 09:11:43 AM