The GEO Group COMPUTER SUPPORT SPEC I in BOULDER, Colorado
Acts as a liaison for information systems problem management. Screens, diagnoses and/or refers inquiries and requests related to the performance and maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers inquiries and requests from both internal and external customers regarding issues with personal computers, standard operating systems, standard software packages, networking, and printers.
- Performs first level troubleshooting to resolve basic problems. Refers more complex problems to the appropriate support personnel or vendor.
- Maintains Company database tracking incoming help desk requests, status and resolution.
- Assists employees with cellular equipment tracking and support. Contacts cellular vendors to evaluate plans. Recommends and executes vendor changes.
- Creates users for internal Company database, makes modifications as needed.
- Creates and maintains users in MS Exchange and Active Directory.
- No supervisory responsibilities.