Medtronic Sr Product Specialist in Boulder, Colorado
Sr Product Specialist
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Oct 18, 2016
Be a part of a fast paced, growing marketing organization! The Advanced Parameters RMS team is now seeking a Global Product Manager for our downstream group. You will be responsible for helping to develop the strategy and ensure market adoption of our BIS and Temperature technologies and services that transform care delivery. Primary responsibilities include: product management support, market research, customer segmentation, campaign development and execution, Patient Access Acceleration program support and market development. The Global Product Manager will work collaboratively with our upstream marketing organization, international regional marketing and other RMS global marketers and field sales to continuously improve the service product solutions portfolio to bring new capabilities to the market that continue to exceed customer expectations.
Lead all product management activities related to BIS and Temperature products. Partner with our cross-geography partners to drive the long-term strategic commercial direction of the portfolio, ultimately enhancing and maximizing the solution portfolio to deliver greater customer value, drive improved BIS and Temperature device adoption, improve customer workflow, and exceed customer experience expectations.
• Lead all marketing activities around product management, including short term sustaining activities and demand management.
• Develop marketing plans, opportunity assessments, and Voice of Customer documents to assess campaigns requirements and new commercial opportunities
• Develop, lead and implement pilot programs to assess commercial activities, including any Value Based programs
• Define long term Temperature business and BIS service strategy.
• Continually evaluate market and technology changes in hospital and clinic infrastructure and communicate implications to upstream team, global partners, marketing partners, and other key stakeholders
• Function as a marketing “expert”. Be a resource and first point of contact for regions and other internal stakeholders in supply chain, Sustaining and OEM teams.
• Maintain a pulse of market trends that impact the adoption of BIS and Temperature Solutions (meaningful use, etc.)
• Analyze competitive landscape
• Influence and execute on all BIS and Temp downstream marketing activities to drive service solution adoption
• Build a highly effective relationship with the entire RMS organization based upon knowledge, understanding, performance, confidence and trust.
• Demonstrate excellent judgment and leadership in a constantly evolving environment
• Exhibit a “hands-on,” high energy and assertive style complemented by a team player attitude
• Ability to travel up to 35%
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years’ experience in a marketing, technical or sales support experience (3 years with Masters)
• Project Management experience
• MBA, or other Master’s Degree
• Healthcare industry experience
• Marketing plans, opportunity assessments, and Voice of Customer experience to assess system requirements and new feature opportunities
• Experience with downstream marketing activities that drives service solution adoption
• Experience working with Hospital Administrators and/or Hospital IT
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here:http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.