HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Contract /Account Manager, Aggregated Sourcing Events in Brentwood, Tennessee
Job Summary –Responsible for leading ASEs (aggregated sourcing events) for the group purchasing organization in the area of commercial direct and indirect spend. Objective is to manage the customer interactions and participate with the sourcing team to deliver best in class industry pricing and contract terms and conditions. Position's key area of focus will be supporting sourcing initiatives via ASEs (aggregated sourcing events) and the data collection, cleansing and compilation that are required in the ASE process as well as be the primary communications portal between sourcing and members. Support of Custom Sourcing Engagements will be a major component of the position. While the position is focused on member facing tasks, it will also have a vendor relationship component as well as heavy project management responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- ASE Process: o Under general supervision, the CoreTrust ASE Manager is responsible for the overall success of the sourcing process for their assigned portfolio, including market research, member participation solicitation, vendor conditioning, contract launch and sales support of the contract. The majority of categories assigned will be in support of the CoreTrust logistics strategy. The CoreTrust ASE Manager will work closely with the CoreTrust AVP, Strategic Sourcing and with the vertical category SME lead in a given category.
- Supplier Relationship Management: o Oversee supplier relationship during the sourcing process. Participate in supplier business reviews and review new products/technologies as they arise in assigned categories.
- Communications: o Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal resources and external participants: o Communicate negotiation status and results to internal groups, members and vendors. Audiences include but are not limited to: board leads, legal, account management, global sourcing, private equity sponsors and sales. o Facilitate conversations with functional team during project kick-off to gather feedback, opinions, and alignment of resource needs to meet contracting initiative timelines. Functional team includes financial analysts, board leads, team lead, legal, communications, sales, etc. o Communicate project overview to members, vendors and internal stakeholders. o Communicate the history and capabilities of CoreTrust to the engaged vendors. o Communicate the final outcome to the members, vendors and internal stakeholders. o Assist in the sales process for categories for which the ASE was managed.
- Collaboration: o Collaboration required with functional team throughout ASE process: o with sales staff on the launch of each project o with strategic sourcing on the strategy o with financial analysts on assessing the value created o with members to gain alignment on participation and commitment o with contract analysts on product/price loading of awarded agreements o with portfolio specialists and communications on contract launch/implementation o with account management in their member-facing duties related to the portfolio o with members assembled to serve as an advisory committee in a given category
- Financial & Operational Goals: o Meet or exceed financial and operational goals established in the annual contracting plan.
- Policies & Procedures: o Maintain timely achievement of all assigned sourcing initiatives ensuring activities adhere to all established policies and procedures and standards of business conduct.
- Customer Service: o Resolve supplier and/or customer issues, as escalated by Portfolio Specialist. o Maintain strong customer relationships and build trust and respect by consistently meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Customers are internal and external. o Work with HealthTrust audit team to assist and facilitate engagement and finalization of audit projects.
- Guidance: o Receive guidance from manager, mid-level and senior leaders.
EDUCATION -Accredited College Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE -1 to 3 years of relevant work experience preferred. Ideal candidate will have experience in strategic sourcing and negotiating a variety of contracts in various different segments in the commercial space.
Title: Contract /Account Manager, Aggregated Sourcing Events
Requisition ID: 10250-1307