Sanofi Group Director Marketing Ops & Platforms in Bridgewater, New Jersey
Director Marketing Ops & Platforms
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company dedicated to discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme.
Sanofi US employs approximately 17,000 people across the country all dedicated to protecting health, enhancing life and responding to the hopes and potential healthcare needs of seven billion people around the world.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together?
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
This role reports to the Head of the Marketing Support function for the US Diabetes & Cardiovascular (D/CV) Business Unit and will lead the adoption and operations of multichannel marketing platforms across D/CV, including the Sanofi enterprise website platform, content management system, digital asset library, campaign management system, data hub, analytics and regulatory operations platform. This role will develop solutions to enhance overall MCM capabilities and will identify new marketing platforms, in partnership with Global partners, to address business needs. As a member of Marketing Support, s/he will manage the relationship and service level agreements with key vendors and ensure appropriate allocation of vendor resources across programs. The candidate will be a subject matter expert in multichannel marketing execution, understand best practices and technologies and be a leader on the team that will establish a world class standard for multichannel marketing at Sanofi.
S/he will partner with the Multichannel Marketing team, Global Multichannel Marketing, IT and Brand Managers to ensure marketing platforms will enable effective and efficient deployment of marketing tactics. The individual will facilitate between multiple vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure the platform components are designed to meet business needs. This individual will be the US point person for Global in the development of new capabilities and platforms. S/he will also have a strong metrics orientation with an understanding of the importance of measuring performance and calculating and improving the ROI on digital marketing investments.
This role leads the Marketing Operations team and thus is responsible for the production and distribution of printed field materials. Additionally, this role manages two internal design personnel and an agency partner, used for non-complex creative assignments.
Finally, this role oversees the Review Committee process, responsible for approval and documentation of all marketing communication.
- Drive adoption of enterprise digital marketing platform for website creation and deployment
- Drive selection and adoption of new platforms as required
- Lead management of operations of database/campaign management and analytics partners and facilitate alignment between vendors and business stakeholders to ensure business needs and service level agreements are met
- Represent US D/CV Marketing with Global partners in the design and development of new multichannel capabilities and platforms
- Develop next layer of solutions to enhance capability of current platforms
- Identify new platforms to improve effectiveness and efficiency of multichannel marketing activities
- Establish best practices and operations to support multichannel marketing measurement and reporting
- Utilize platform KPI scorecard to measure impact
- Design and execute change management plans as required in partnership with Multichannel Marketing team
- Identify and share learnings across the portfolio and ensure best practices are understood and applied
- Be a subject matter expert and thought leader in multichannel marketing execution, providing expertise in digital marketing channels and technologies across all phases of digital planning and execution
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA strongly preferred
- Requires 12 years of related MCM and operations experience, including at least 8 years in digital marketing/operations
- Previous experience particularly in healthcare and/or agency
- Documented success of implementation and on-going management of multichannel marketing platforms
- Familiarity with marketing in regulated healthcare and pharmaceutical industry
- Experience partnering with internal business intelligence, Global, IT and brand marketing organizations
- Experience managing vendors, especially in the digital marketing sector
- Strong data and analytics background with deep understanding of the importance of data in driving multichannel plans and in calculating ROI
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. The candidate must have proven success at advancing initiatives across organizational and geographic boundaries.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Job Posting: Jul 13, 2016, 9:48:58 AM
Job Type: Regular
Employee Status: Regular