SAP Quality Specialist for the SAP Labs fXperience Development Unit Job in Brno, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 112125
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The LoB Finance team is an experienced group within SAP working on several core SAP products, including the recently launched S/4HANA Finance. The focus of the group is on driving innovation in product portfolio and playing a crucial frontrunner role on new apps, technologies, architectures, and processes. Currently we are looking for candidates from Spain ready to relocate to Brno, Czech Republic.
The group is currently founding a new development unit with a global setup that will focus on development of front-end apps and full-stack cloud-ready apps, leveraging latest technologies and latest SAP backend logic of the S/4HANA Finance and other ecosystems. The unit will be at the very forefront of development activities of LoB Finance and the overall SAP P&I Development organization – working on cutting-edge, with highest visibility and impact. The new development unit at Bangalore will be a self-sustained one, working in close collaboration with peer teams in Europe and elsewhere.
Be part of a completely new team and help it shape up amongst a global environment. Join highly engaged colleagues, and collaborate within an international setup with experts from around the world, to create cutting-edge products that have a global impact.
We are looking for different levels of seniority: Associate Quality Specialist (Graduates welcome), Quality Specialist and Senior Quality Specialists.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a leading quality expert within the organization of the new unit, your key responsibilities will include:
• Design and implement a quality governance process for development teams.
• Design and implement an automated test strategy for development teams.
• Design and implement continuous integration and build strategy for cloud development teams, to enable daily delivery.
• Monitor and report over product qualities KPIs.
• Plan, execute and report over testing cycles.
• Provide expert guidance on quality topics in close collaboration with senior team members.
Key tasks will include :
• Define and deliver quality goals, quality strategy and standards in line with the overall quality and test framework, including automated integration, tests and build pipelines.
• Derive related activities as part of the program backlog.
• Coordinate, foster and lead a team of Quality and Test Engineers.
• Coach and support development teams to produce usable software each tact and reach defined cloud or on premise qualities.
• Drive and lead the execution of all quality related activities per delivery program.
• Provide a transparent status to stakeholders and proactively take appropriate actions.
• Act as ONE team to deliver the respective solution in a customer-centric approach.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, economics or related field.
• Profound Quality Engineering and DevOps background with excellence in QE/QPE/QPA role.
• Proven, successful track record in leading quality-related projects or workgroups.
• Knowledge of automated integration and build frameworks such as Maven, Jenkins.
• Knowledge of Test-Driven-Development (TDD) and Automated Testing with related frameworks and tools, such as Selenium, Cucumber, Checkmarx, Mockito, Arquillian etc.
• Strong quality and customer focus, self-motivation and drive for execution.
• Ability to lead without formal authority.
• Excellent understanding of I2M, SAP’s quality standards and processes and its execution.
• Goal- and solution-driven approach with very good problem solving skills.
• Independent working style as a member of program management team in a distributed environment in an agile context.
• Experience in a Cloud environment and/or application area is a plus.
• Experience in software development and LEAN methodologies.
• Ability to work in a Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient spoken and written English.
• Experience in quality roles at SAP.
• Knowledge of Performance Monitoring and Optimization.
• Knowledge of Product Security standards, and related tools such as Fortify.
• Experience in SAPUI5, ODATA, JSON, AJAX.
• Experience in SAP FI/CO or related modules.
Looking for experienced colleagues with 5-7 years of working experience.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: email@example.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection