HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist in Brooksville, Florida
Providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties since 1984, Oak Hill Hospital is a 280-bed facility providing a range of services through its Heart Institute, Orthopaedic & Spine Institute, Maternity Suites, Cancer Institute, Women's Imaging Center, Pediatric ER and adult Emergency Rooms, and ExpressLab. Other services include hospitalists, 24/7 on-site critical care intensivists, 24/7 on-site radiologists, and a dedicated 64-slice CT scanner in the emergency room. We believe in providing the highest quality, safest patient-centered care to our community and we are honored to care for you and your family during your times of need.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- This position is PRN.
- Current state licensure to practice medical imagining
- ARRT license required.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Radiology Technologist
Location: Florida-Brooksville-Oak Hill Hospital - Spring Hill
Requisition ID: 00643-6461