SAP HEC IT Technology Senior Consultant, MCD Project Delivery Job in Bucharest, Romania
Requisition ID: 100681
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within the Products & Innovation board area, the mission of the Managed Cloud Delivery (MCD) organization is to run the HANA Enterprise Cloud and drive SAP HANA adoption and scale; provide Enterprise-class cloud offering for mission critical operations; and run real-time cloud platform, infrastructure, and managed services, focusing on fast time-to-value at reduced cost and risk.
The MCD Project Delivery Organization, which is a part of MCD, has the following priorities:
• Build and operate a world-class, efficient and reliable organization to support our customers' journey toward their next-generation business
• Help SAP customers realize the innovation power of SAP HANA and the SAP Cloud on a continuous basis
• Accelerate innovations on the SAP HANA platform (SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA, industries, and high value apps)
• Provision system landscapes, install applications, and perform upgrades & migrations
• Provide technology consulting for HEC Projects
• Perform project management for all HEC Delivery Projects
• Act as the main interface to the customer project team to ensure effective communication
These priorities are transferred into the MCD Project Delivery Organization in order to support the accelerated SAP HANA growth and adoption goals, and to ensure that SAP customers have an effective & secure way to move into the HANA Enterprise Cloud.
In order to increase our bandwidth, the MCD Project Delivery Organization required talented, hands-on lead architects, project managers and experts on all seniority levels for all application and technology areas, ideally candidates who are also in interested in combinations.
Specifically, we are looking for the candidates with the expertise and skills for the following:
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• You are involved in engagements during the onboarding and migration phase of the customer’s transition project to the HANA Enterprise Cloud.
• You are the main contact for all topics around HEC technology to ensure a smooth move to the SAP HANA system landscape in the cloud.
• Your passion is the implementation and migration of different solutions and technologies including the design, configuration and operation of the perfect solution landscape with the newest technologies, products and innovations.
• The HEC Technology Senior Consultant drives the provision of system landscapes in the HANA Enterprise Cloud, installs applications and performs upgrades & migrations.
• This role serves as an interface between the customer IT, the HEC Project Manager and the HEC infrastructure team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• SAP Basis consultant with strong knowledge and hands on experience
• Strong computing skills, oriented towards a particular product or group of products
• Understanding of client specific business processes and HEC specific implementation processes
• Profound IT backend technology experience
• Support the setup of the required HEC infrastructure
• Prepare/handover the HEC system landscape to the project team
• Experience in performing system owner related tasks if required
• Good understanding of SAP Next Generation solutions and services (Analytics, Cloud, Mobility, HANA, Sybase)
• Experience in working with cross-cultural teams or individuals
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams
• Five or more years of experience in landscape provisioning, installation & migration
• Fluent English and one additional local language
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection