SAP Cloud Operations Intern Job in Budapest, Hungary
Requisition ID: 113565
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
If you are interested in the Cloud
If you are excited about new technologies and devices
If you want to build your career at one of the most innovative software companies of the world
Than this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Join SAP’s newest flagship: The S/4HANA Cloud Delivery Team and gain valuable real-world experience while you’re still in school. You’ll earn an income, so you can finance your education and get a head start on your career. You won’t be stuck making photocopies and fetching coffees – you’ll work on real projects right from the start. At SAP you’ll develop business skills, learn about hot technology topics, network with the pros, and more! You can even write your thesis with us!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
What is waiting for you:
• Deep dive into the technology
• The World largest business Cloud provider's portfolio
• Cutting-Edge Technologies
• A highly engaged team
• A people-focused, open and friendly community in a beautiful working environment
• To be able to share your opinion and improvement ideas because we are listening to you
• Chance for long term employement
• Opportunity to join and enjoy sporty life of SAP: Check out how we're doing
Your future tasks and challenges:
• Understand the S/4HANA Cloud Architecture
• Ramp-up quickly on new technologies in the areas of SAP UI5/Fiori, ABAP, HANA, HCP, Data Services etc.
• Contribute to our efforts on process automation
• Depending on your skills help us developing scripts and tools supporting our work
• Prepare for your life as a fulltime employee at SAP
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
What do we need from you?
• Active student status
• Ability to work in teams of multicultural nature
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Customer and quality focus
• Fast learner with IT affinity
• Spoken and written English language skills
What to know about us?
• As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification
• From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition
• SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably
• SAP’s Cloud Delivery center in Budapest is a key location responsible for Operating SAP’s Cloud Products
• With highly skilled teams exposed in new generation technologies like Hana DB, Hana XS Engine, NetWeaver / ABAP, Java, Internet Of Things, etc. Budapest Delivery Team is one of the best places to get exposed to various Cloud concepts, On-demand solutions and SAP Cloud technologies, in a global landscape.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection